Thursday, March 26, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!!


Today is Mike's birthday, and he is now as old as I am!!! I haven't posted his picture of his hair being cut yet, so I thought this would be a good time. He came home from work one day and said he was done with his hair and he wanted to cut it that day! So we went and got it chopped off and saved his pony tail to donate to locks of love (or whatever it is called).

This year has been so fun especially with our Clay. Mike is such an awesome Papa and loves playing with Clay. Clay always knows when he gets home and smiles when he can hear his voice. Mike has been working so hard for our little family so I don't have to go to work and I really appreciate it. He even gets up in the middle of the night with me if Clay wakes up even though he has to get up and go to work at 4:00 in the morning!
I love every minute I get to spend with him, and we always have a good time. We are always trying new things which is always fun. Mike is up for pretty much anything, and he is always encouraging me to do the things I like to do.

Also here is another video of Clay, try to ignore me, I wish I could block out my voice on the videos so you just hear his. .. aw well, enjoy!


4 comments:

jen morgan said...

I love the video so much. Happy Birthday to Mike indeed. I for one, am super excited he cut his hair. It looks great! Huzzah.

Cassie said...

Lots of birthdays today! You can tell him he shares my 2 year olds birthday ;). Haircut looks good! And what a cute little voice Clay has, love it!

amy said...

mike looks all grown up with his new do. i secretly liked the long hair, but i like it short too. clay is growing so much! he's getting his own little look, not just a cute baby anymore...practically a man.

KimberLeigh said...

Oh I love the vid! And whoa, you are moving? We must get the babies together soon! What are you doing the next week or two?? Clay is adorable and I love Mike's new hair too! :)