Monday, March 23, 2009

Houses, cleaning, and fun weekends!

So today we put an offer on this house we have been looking at, which also means our house is now for sale!!! AHHHH!! So we went and did all the paper work and about a half hour later the Realtor called us and said will you be in the home show. .. TOMORROW MORNING! Mike said, ya that will be just fine. He tells me and I say WHAT!!!! So you all know what I have been doing all day today . . .cleaning like mad. Well I didn't finish everything and Mike is home from work now. He brought me home a shake for cleaning all day, and went outside. I thought he was working on Bikes in the shop, but he was taking down our CHRISTMAS lights! YIKES! We still haven't taken those down yet! So I was going to finish up cleaning the kitchen and bedroom but he told me I had three options 1 eat the rest of my shake 2 look on the computer or 3 lay down and rest. I have a great husband. Well I decided to write a blog because I haven't done that in a little while. I will keep you updated on the house.

This last weekend Travis and Megan came up to visit and we had such a great time. It was Travis' spring break this past week but he didn't get to go anywhere so he was a little bummed. So they deceided to come up here and get a hotel room to eat pizza, swim, and play their new wii! It was so much fun! I love playing the wii, and I got to try out wii fit and found out my balance is way off! I was excited to see if Clay would play in the pool, but when we got to the pool there was a huge sign that said . .no kids under the age of 5, no diapers, bla bla bla. So bummer he didn't get to go kick around in the pool. Maybe when we go to Texas in June he will be able to. He will be 6 months old then too!!! Thanks for the fun weekend Travis and Megan!

The weekend before that my friends drove all the way to Utah to see the fam! It was so fun to see them! I haven't seen Theresa in so long!!!!! It has almost been a year since I have seen JJ too! I had a great time with them, and I got to meet Shane which was fun as well! Also Theresa's friend, Christina, brought up her twins!! They are so cute, and more power to her raising twins, I would die. It was a short but awesome weekend! Thanks again for driving so far to see us!

Clay is doing great, he is still just as cute as ever. He is really starting to grab his toys, it is so fun to watch him. He is such a happy baby! We have a lot of fun together.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a fun weekend! I had no idea you guys were so serious about buying another house. That is great. I am scared to take that step. Take care and keep us up to date on the house shopping.

Megan and Travis said...

We had a great time this weekend too! I'm glad y'all had fun.

We saw your house posted on the Utah real estate website. The pictures look great! We saw you painted the boards that Travis put up on your new room brown and they look really good!

jen morgan said...

I am jealous you got to 'step up on the white thing' and also your house pictures online DO look really good! whooo! see you tonight. we will eat cake. ;)