Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Something is off. . .


So the other day Mike decided to hold Clay while I put his pants on, and it was kind of difficult. I thought that it was okay though. Well he was kind of upset and Mike kept asking him what was wrong. We went to put him in his car seat and well. . . . you can see what is wrong now! Poor kid, that is why he was upset, he had two legs crammed in one leg hole!

I just thought this video was cute, and I haven't put a video on here before so I thought I would give it a shot. This is one of his most favorite toys and he is getting to where he can get a hold of it sometimes. I just thought this was cute because he was talking in it too! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Megan and Travis said...

Haha, the picture of Clay with 2 legs in one legs of his pants is hilarious! Good thing y'all got a picture of it!

Ellie said...

how funny! i had my youngest sit and watch the video b/c she loves babies and she started dancing to the music you had in the background! I can't believe how much he has grown...oh so cute he is!

jen morgan said...

That might be my favorite picture of Clay yet. How funny! Cody & I laughed forever.