Saturday, April 11, 2009

Cereal!! and 3 gift challenge



So I fed Clay cereal for the first time yesterday, and I am going to again this morning when he wakes up! He did really good. He didn't get much food but that is not really the point. He seemed to like it though, well he didn't hate it, so that is good! At his last appointment he weighed 12lbs 8oz. So he has doubled his birth weight!! He is only in the 30% for his weight. He was 25 inches long, I can't remember what percentile that was. He is doing great though! We are just getting ready for our trip to Washington. We will start driving early tomorrow morning!! YEAH! I am so excited to go on vacation!!! It will be a lot of fun, and hopefully Clay doesn't hate the car too much! I am going to get him a new toy so maybe that will make him happy :) Well enjoy the video!! It is kind of long so you don't have to watch the whole thing!




Also I am going to do a 3 gift challenge:

This is how it works..... The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. BUT, in order for you to leave a comment on my blog, you have to post this on your blog first. (That means that sometime during this year you will send a gift to 3 people as well.) Get it? So, the first 3 people to comment on this post will be the lucky ones!

1 comment:

amy said...

but nat, what if i don't want to make anything, i just want to receive? do i still qualify for your giveaway? i think i should. tis better for you to give and me to receive.