Monday, March 2, 2009

Spring???

I am ready for spring!! I am done with the snow and my really icy driveway. I haven't been able to really play in the snow as much as I normally do, so I am done with it for now. I am ready to play at the park and ride my bike and be outside!

Clay has been doing so good, he sleeps really well. He has been sleeping from about 10-5:30 sometimes longer than that. He has been talking a lot more and giggling a little bit. He loves morning time, which he does not get from me. We recently got him this bumbo chair that he loves! It helps him sit up and that is his favorite thing to do lately.

I also made him this little felt hat (compliments of the Martha Stewart website) it is a cute little hat I think. Plus he is smiling in this picture! CUTE! You can't really tell but he is wearing little owl leggings!


So one day we drove up the canyon to get some fresh air and Mike was playing with Clay and I just really liked this picture.

Last, this is a little sock monkey I made for Angie, I think it turned out really cute.

That is mostly all that is going on with us. Mike is still just working like crazy, so I love it when he is home for a minute so I can spend time with him. I end up hanging out at Al's sporting goods a lot so I can see him. Everything is going good though, and I actually got to go snowboarding for the first time this last weekend. It was a really fun day, and the snow was good and the sky was clear it was great. Clay got to spend time with his Aunt Tammy, I think they both had a fun time. It was my first time leaving him, and I did pretty good I think.

No comments: