Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Real quick update.




Well I am now at 30 weeks, well 31 tomorrow. I went to the doctor today everything is right on schedule and I start my appointments every 2 weeks. I am going to go to a couple of the other doctors for these next visits to get to know them, in case they are the ones on call when I have my baby. Also I am posting a picture of Brad and Emily's baby! SO CUTE!!! Mya Ada Hulse, she was born October 7th, 8lbs 13 ounces and 20 1/2 inches!! I am so happy for them and I wish I could be there!!! I don't know when I will see them next, maybe we can swing Christmas, that is what I am hoping for. Also there is a picture of when My mom and sister Angie came to visit. I had so much fun with both of them! Angie was here for the weekend for my baby shower and my mom got to be here for almost a whole week! We did lots of little projects, and I will have to take a picture of the baby's room and show you. There is so much I have to write about but I have to get to making my mom's birthday present, which is TODAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! So until next time. . .

3 comments:

Cassie said...

When I saw the picture of the baby I thought you were going to say you had your baby early! Yikes...glad you didn't, but you are getting close! Thanks for the update I love knowing what is going on!

amy said...

we love baby mya!!!!! isn't she so sweet? can't wait to see yours! love you guys.

Ellie said...

I am excited for the arrival of your new one. Its fun not finding out what your having uh? We didn't find out with our second and I loved the unknown. Although I wish I was prepared for a little more pink stuff...other than that we were good to go. Your crafts are so cute, way to go Martha!