Saturday, October 11, 2008

SNOW!!!!





It is October 11th and it is snowing!! YEAH! I can't believe how much is coming down, but they are really small flakes and not really sticking. It is supposed to snow about 2 inches in the valley today, so they say. I tried to take a picture of it and it doesn't work, it just looks like fall, and if you look really close you can see little white streaks. So this morning Mike is doing a service project outside! YIKES! That should be fun shoveling dirt in the snow and it is really really windy. So while he has been gone I have been crafting. I saw Jen's cute Halloween decorations and thought, I want to make halloween decorations! So I tried finding a fun font online to use to make a little banner, and I couldn't figure out how to get it on my 12x12 orange paper, so I just used a sharpie! So here is what I have done last night until 11:30 and then this morning at 8:00. I think it turned out pretty alright. I might get different branches I haven't decided yet. Next fun thing that is going to happen today, Jen and I are going to make sock monkeys!! YEAH! I am so excited, it will be great fun. I will post a picture of that later.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so i hope it's ok that i got on your blog via jen's, but i figured i would see whats up with you guys! i have to say, sharpie or computer font, your banner looks super!!!!
love ya! kris :)