Saturday, October 25, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

My sweet husband and I have been married for a year now! Can you believe it! It has gone by so fast, and I have loved every minute of it. It was October 20, which this year was a Monday. So let me tell you a little bit about our day.

Monday's are the worst days for us because Mike has school until about 8:30 and I have a class in Salt Lake that I go to every Monday and get home around 10:00 pm. So basically we don't see each other all day, and I usually have to wake him up when I get home from class to let him know I am back. So this past Monday I was a little bummed that I wasn't going to get to see Mike all day long. So I get to work and Frank can see that I am not in the greatest of moods, and asks me if I want to go run and errand to get out for a little bit. Mike had just told me that morning before I left for work that if Frank asks me to run an errand to ask to use his truck because our subie is acting funny. So I ask Frank and he says that is fine, so I go to "downtown logan" to the Logo shop where the parking lot is like an alley way. So on the other side of this alley way (parking lot) is a ups truck (who gets the full blame for what I am about to tell you). So as I am leaving the ups man is nowhere to be found and I don't want to back out onto main street. So I try to get around him, when I see that this is impossible I decide to park in the parking spot I am close to (they were the angled ones) ya, I was too close to do that as well. I realized this when I heard Frank car crunching into another car already parked. I just froze, backed out and heard the dent pop out, and went onto main street parked there and put my head in my hands. I thought maybe it isn't too bad and I won't have to mention a thing. That would've been nice. I got out to look at the truck and it is dented with a little of the other cars paint on it. By this point I am in tears trying to figure out what to do. To make a long story short, I called Frank, he wasn't angry just told me to come back and we would figure everything out.

That was my day. Happy Anniversary.

So I went to my class that night everything went well I finished my leather book and I love it! I came home to find Mike was still awake. He had me wait in the living room while he went and lit candles on some brownies he had made for me. On the brownies he wrote Happy 1st anniversary to us. It was so cute and just what I needed, a perfect ending to a not so great day.
I would show you a picture of these wonderful brownies but they unfortunately are all gone. They were very yummy.

I couldn't ask for a better husband, Mike spoils me and I love it. He is the most wonderful thing in the entire world and I couldn't ask for more. I love how excited he is to have a baby, and I can't wait. I love Mike so much and we have had one great year, and I am so excited for our new adventures. He is my best friend, and I have so much fun spending time with him. Plus look at how cute he is!



I have more things to post about but that will have to wait until another day!

2 comments:

amy said...

happy anniversary to you two cuties!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Man you guys have had an exciting year. I was so sad to miss your wedding, but I loved getting to spend time with you this summer and seeing how happy you are. Love you girl!