Thursday, October 30, 2008

Deck

So I am sure most of you have heard about the deck that Travis built for Mike and I. It is excellent! I love it! Yeah for Travis having time off of school and being board!!! Also thank you to mom and dad for funding the project. It turned out so good! We love it, and now our dogs can't jump up on our back door!!! YEAH!!! They hate it, I love it. Thanks again Trav for all your hard work, we love our new deck!


This is just the beginning.


all finished! Pretty!




me pregnant, and I swear I don't wear this shirt all the time, it is just the one I am always wearing when I take prego pictures of myself apparently.


so turns out Mike took a picture of the brownies before we devoured them. Look how cute?

4 comments:

Megan and Travis said...

Trav says: "I wanted to make the deck for you, because I love you guys and I'm waiting for the word on when the next project begins."

Your blog looks awesome :) Nice work! Cute pregnant picture.

Cassie said...

That is so fun to have a handy brother around!

You look so cute pregnant we need to come visit you to see your new house and soon a new baby!

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you guys were putting on a deck! It looks great! You guys are really making some awesome changes to the house, I bet it looks great! Enjoy! And you look great! I always knew you'd be a cute pregnant girl! :)

jen morgan said...

i love the pearls and usu sweatpants! ;) xox