Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Our addition!








So, I am finally posting about our new addition to our house. We added on a little room that is now our office/closet. So the original room with all of these things will now be the new baby's room! YEAH!!! We have had a lot of help with this room. Our crazy neighbor helped/was annoying for the entire project. Travis came up a couple of weekends and helped us completely finish it, we wouldn't have gotten it done without him. Megan and I helped paint, that was good! Cody also helped out a lot with the wiring, everything went really smoothly with that thanks to him. The room looks so good though and I love how it turned out. I am using it right now it is so wonderful to have it completed. We can say we did it all ourselves, even the carpet! Mike and I did the carpet, which was a huge pain, but I think it turned out incredibly well! Well enough talk just look at the pictures. Also I thew a picture of me in there, that is me at about 25 weeks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Nat! Everything looks great! That addition came along quick. I am impressed! And you look great too! You tiny thing. : )

jen morgan said...

whoo hoo~! it looks amazing. we need to come see it before it's full of sleeping bags and mikes coat collection! ;) (and it's about time you look like there's a baby in there)

amy said...

you kids are amazing! we'd love to have you over for a little help on a few of our own projects...kitchen, bathrooms, basement. just let us know when you're available! we love you!

jen morgan said...

oh yeah, i forgot to tell you the light fixture looks really good in there!

Kerry said...

Hi there...the addition looks great! So tell Mike sorry to disturb him in class. Reggie's mailbox number is #318 and his departure date is Nov. 4th. I am putting that package in the mail for you with the maternity clothes...there is alot of them. I will give Mike a call with the tracking number. We had so much fun seeing you guys. We love you.