Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!


So for New Year's we went over to Jen and Cody's house and had chinese and watched Horton hears a who. At midnight we woke up Mike and drank our sparkling juice of sorts and had treats. It was lots of fun and I got a new camera, YEAH!!! So now I can take lots of cute pictures of our baby boy. He is doing really good, he is very strong and loves lifting up his head and likes to push himself up on Mike's chest, it is the cutest thing. We are having lots of fun though and we like to go on walks. There are a couple of pictures of him in his wrap, he loves it. We went to Angie's the other night (little diner restaurant in Logan) He just slept on the booth in between us the whole time. What a good little boy!!! Then afterwards when we got up to leave, I think our waitress was surprised to see a little baby she didn't notice him laying there before. I love to see how many people smile and me because I am holding cute little Clay.









This is a hat that his cousin Afton made for him for Christmas!!! I love it, it is so cute! Thank you Aftie!

3 comments:

Ellie said...

I am glad you guys had a good new year. And he is so adorable. I am sad I missed you guys recently while you were in Orem visiting. My family said that your baby is soooo darling. I'm jealous! By the way, your hair is cute short. Love it!

amy said...

oh nat, you just made aftie's day! so sweet of you to put that on your blog. afton loved seeing baby clay in his new hat. and ella said, "oh, she has her baby now!" we love you all!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love the new hair. Looks great and I love the dark color on you.