Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Clay Michael

Well here he is! He was born December 5, 2008. He was 6 lbs. 8 ounces and 18 inches long. He has been a really good baby. We are all doing good, I am just tired most of the time, but it is getting better. He is just the cutest thing, and makes the funniest faces, I could stare at him all day, which is what I mostly do.






This was his first day out in his stroller, we walked to the grocery store, and it is really cold outside, so Mike made sure Clay would be warm!

6 comments:

jen morgan said...

L-o-v-e. Cody is totally sick and I'm afraid I'm getting it too, otherwise these pictures would make me come over right now and steal the little bean from you! Also I think your mom would fight me on that. I'll have to wait till after Christmas. :)
Also, how cute is your little snowflake onsie?!?!

Cassie said...

What a cutie!! Congrats! Man now I really really need to come to Logan!

Anonymous said...

So stickin' cute! Congrats! I can't believe you are a mom! But I know you are a great one. Can't wait to come back to Logan to see you. I need your address, I have a little something I need to send you.

T! said...

Natalie Janice and Mr. Mike...your baby is a doll! I think he is cute as all get out!!! Congrats be to Clay!!! I love him. I, too, need your address as I have something (better than whatever JJ is sending) to send! ha ha! Congrats little family. I love you all so much!

jen said...

Congrats Natalie!!! I'm so happy for you! Babies are so much fun!!

Ellie said...

congrats! A boy how fun. I am so excited for you to be a mom, its such a fun experiece. Much love from all us.