Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sweet little boy


I just wanted to post this cute picture of Clay. This is Mike's favorite picture, we love sweaters. This is a good one with his eyes wide open. Thats all really, everything is going good over here, no complaints. Mike is just working a lot, and I usually go bug him over at Al's, otherwise I never get to see him. It has been pretty cold here as usual, it got warm for a little bit, but that is no good because it just melts everything and then freezes and night and makes a nice sheet of ice over everything. I still have yet to go snowboarding and so does Mike! I still haven't figured out how we are going to do that, I will probably just have to send him up to go play. Maybe we can work out snowshoeing one of these days. Okay now I am just rambling, enjoy the cute photo!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a sweet boy, or at least he looks like it :) I can't wait to meet him. Hey did you get that package I sent you? Just checking, you never can trust that mail service, JK! :)

amy said...

oh, baby clay! he is soooo darling. kiss him for us!

Ellie said...

oh he is so dang cute! are you going to be there gpa 80th bday? we are so i hope we get to see you guys.

T! said...

that little guy rocks!!! he is cute as all get out. I agree with Mike...it's my favorite pic! Um...although I may not have seen as many as him! lol!
love ya'll!

Carol Beck said...

he is such a cutie pie!!!!