Monday, January 26, 2009

smiling!

Updates on Clay, he is 7 weeks already!

Clay has been smiling and I love it. He does it a lot in the morning when he wakes up. He also giggles a little bit too and it is so cute. Mike loves to make faces at him and it makes him smile every time, well most of the time, unless he is hungry then he just wants me.

He has been making a lot more noises and talking to us. He does this mostly in the morning too.

He no longer likes his car seat. Especially at night, probably because it is dark and he is in the back seat by himself. We put up this little toy that sounds kind of like a chime and he seems to like that. So sometimes he screams in his car seat and then usually falls asleep right when we pull up in our driveway, or wherever it was we were going.

Last night Mike and I went over to Jen and Cody's house and Jen taught us how to do infant massage. Clay loved it. He did such a good job and stayed awake and happy the whole time. I was worried he was going to be cranky, lately he is at night. He did really good though, and I am excited to do it again tonight.

I think that is all really, he is growing and his newborn clothes are getting to be too small now! I have to move him up to 0-3 months. His hair is getting to be a little bit longer, but you can't tell too much. He still has big blue eyes, they have lightened up since he was born but they didn't change color. Which I am happy about, I love his blue eyes. His hair does look like it is going to be red which is another thing I am excited about, I hope it has a little curl to it too like Mike's. Mike's hair was adorable when he was little, I hope that is what Clay's hair will look like.

1 comment:

jen morgan said...

I love that he's 'growing into' his 0-3 mos clothes! That's so funny! And he really was super for a first massage! I know you guys are going to have so much fun doing it!!