Monday, December 1, 2008

Baby Room!

Well I am officially done with work! YEAH!!! So now I am just waiting for the baby to come and I can't wait! I am so excited and ready for this baby to be here. I just wanted to show some pictures of the little one's room.


I made that little board that is a chalkboard/white board/cork board/picture holder thing, I think it turned out good, and then my cute shelves!


These are the owls my mom and I painted when she was here once. Also I painted that tree. . . does it look funny, be honest.


This is Mike's wall, he wants the baby to love maps like he does, and my cute lamp!


I love my crib! The dresser worked out perfectly! Also that is a bundle me that is in the crib that I am using in my car seat, and yes it does void the warranty on the car seat! DUMB!


This is the sock monkey I made, waiting patiently for the baby to come.

Well that is all, hopefully you can get an idea of what is looks like, taking pictures of a room is hard! I love how it turned out though!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute nat! I can't wait to come back to Logan and see the room and the baby!

Cassie said...

That is so great! Can you come to my house to do my kids rooms? I have no talent, just ideas in my head!