Saturday, November 12, 2011

Halloween!





Clay loved Halloween this year, he was so excited to dress up as a cow and get candy! He would also tell everybody, baby girl is going to be a sheep and mom and dad are going to be farmers. Their costumes turned out cute, Violet didn't wear hers for the trunk or treat. . she was sleeping. We did manage to get some pictures when we went to visit at Grandma and Grandpa's house. She mostly wanted to eat all the cotton balls. . . not a great idea. It was a fun day though and Clay got lots of good candy. I didn't know how many kids were going to be at the trunk or treat and we didn't bring enough candy by far! Luckily we had been to Grandma and Grandpa's house and we had some boxes of apples that we started handing out to kids, they were surprisingly excited to get an apple. Also Mike and I didn't really dress up as planned, I kind of dressed up as a farmer and Mike wore his monster hoodie from last year, I know we are boring.

3 comments:

Megan and Travis said...

So cute!! I love their costumes! What cute ideas!!! And of course cute kiddos wearing them! I can't wait until McKinley is old enough to get-it with the holidays like Clay is! So fun!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! SO CUTE! adorable :)

Nette said...

Did you make those costumes? They are adorable. I can't believe how big Clay has gotten. Fun!