Thursday, December 3, 2009

CHRISTMAS TREE!!


So the other night Mike, Clay and I went up into the mountains and found ourselves a Christmas tree! It was so much fun! It was pretty cold and there was a lot more snow than we had anticipated. We did find a good tree after a little bit of walking and searching. We ended up hiking up the side of the mountain in about 6 inches of snow. Mike carried Clay under his arm, and I cut down the tree!! We had a lot of fun, and got a good tree. I just have to finish decorating it and then I will post more pictures of it all completed!

Clay's 1st birthday is this Saturday!!! I can't believe it has been a year already! We are excited to celebrate his birthday, and I will post more about him for his birthday. I will tell you how great he is, even if he is mad at me right now for not letting him play with the computer!

3 comments:

Ellie said...

oh man 6 six inches of snow is 6 inches too many! But, honestly what a great memory. I love it. I can't wait to see the finished product!

Pierce Family said...

Looks like fun! Oh man, I SO wish we were doing that right now. We aren't closing on our house until Dec 18th so we have to wait.

jen morgan said...

That picture at the end is fab. I love it. Thanks for playing santa with us last night, so much fun!