Wednesday, November 11, 2009

FALL!




So the other day I raked up all the leaves and let Clay play in them. I didn't know if he would really pay attention to them, but he loved them! He had so much fun crawling in all the piles of leaves. The really big piles he would try to crawl right through the middle of them and get stuck, all you could see was the back of his head. Later that day some ward members came by with a big trailor full of leaves and picked up all of them! YEAH! So all in one day I raked them, Clay got to play in them and then they got picked up!

Lately Clay had been dancing to music it is the cutest thing ever. He is walking everywhere and has been loving it.

The other thing I have been doing is working on a book that somebody ordered from me off of Etsy! It was so fun to make and it turned out so good! I hope she loves it too! She is getting married on the beach so she wanted light blues and greens. The crab was the theme throughout her wedding, so I stitched one on the front! Oh and it is going to be her sign in book.

2 comments:

Brad, Emily, Mya said...

I can't believe he's walking now. Can't wait to see him. Your book turned out great. I loooooooooooove the one you did for Mya. Hopefully he's sleeping better. Take care.

amy said...

that clay is such a cutie! i love seeing pics, but i'm dying to love him in person! way to go on the book. it's beautiful!