Friday, July 31, 2009

Bike Riding and Chasing Clay



Yesterday Mike watched Clay while I went on my first bike ride!! YEAH!! I got a new road bike earlier. . . I have picture on an earlier post. Last night was my first ride on it, and I had so much fun! I rode for about an hour and loved it! I went after we had dinner so I got to see the sunset while I was riding. I felt really good to get outside and be by myself for a little while!

Meanwhile, Clay is keeping me really busy. He is crawling now, but he doesn't do it all the time. We went to Travis and Megan's apartment on Wednesday and he just started crawling. He still likes to scoot though. He new favorite thing is pulling himself up so he can stand. Since I am packing he loves all the boxes, he loves to look inside them while I am packing, and eat the newspaper. Today he pulled off some big ceramic bowls that are on a shelf in the kitchen. That was fun! So I am excited to get into this new house so we can put all of that stuff away, so he can't hurt himself. Poor little guy! He never stop moving, he wishes he could walk so badly! I however would love for that to be delayed.

This Wednesday Mike had the entire day off, well except for UPS. So When he got home from UPS we hopped in the car and headed for Park City. Mike went mountain biking at the Deer Valley Resort. I went shopping at the outlet mall, and Travis drove over to meet me. Travis then discovered how crazy and how much Clay likes to move around. Then we drove up to Deer Valley and met Mike for lunch and by that time he was pretty tired. So we decided to go and make our visit to Ikea! I got my shelves that I have been wanting, and my desk! I am so excited to get it all set up in our new house! Megan met us after work at Ikea, and then we went and had some yummy dinner at Applebees. After that we headed home. It was a great day!

My new desk!! I am so excited!


So now with the houses, we are just packing and trying to get the few things done for our appraisal. We didn't know this, but they go through our house one last time, so we have to get it all cleaned up. Right now it is full of boxes and stuff everywhere! Our Realtor just brought over his trailer for us to fill up! We can start moving stuff in on Monday, but we don't officially get the house until the 15th. Everything is going smoothly though and we are thankful for that!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad it is going so smooth. It was great to see you guys last week! :) I love the desk, funny thing is that I was looking at the same one a couple of months ago. :)

amy said...

i am very jealous of that desk natalie. but i still love you.

Rach said...

look at all those cubbies!! I love cubbies:)