Thursday, July 19, 2007

I wish it was snowing!




So, it is really hot here, and probably everywhere else, I overheard someone talking about playing in the snow. . . .they are already making plans!! Where is this snow??? Is it coming soon and I am just not aware of this who plans two seasons ahead!! Wierdo. Anyways, I added this picture of Dirt, our pup, for two reasons: 1 he is just a freaking cute pup and I wanted people to see him, 2 he LOVES the snow! When he spots a patch of snow he slides on it like he is some sort of seal, he loves it!! It is so fun to watch him he is cute, and he misses the snow too! So good news I got my dress back from the alteration lady. She made a little jacket for me, it is really cute! I turned out better than I had planned. She also cleaned it and did a bussle . . I don't know if that is how you spell that, but you all know what I am talking about. . right? It is being safely stored at Mike's sisters house where it can actually hang up and be in air conditioning. . . in my house it would shrivel up. I also put a picture of a little backpacking trip Mike and I went on, it was a lot of fun and we camped in snow!! That was in may! It was a fun trip though, our pup came with us and our friend Scotty. It was a good time. OH! Other news we have started the paper work to buy our house!!! So I will let you know in a year when that is all done!! So many papers to sign and read!!! It is exciting though. Also Mike bought me a new bike. It is so FUN! I love it, it is a commuter bike. It has a mountain bike frame and handle bars, but the wheels are skinny like a road bike, it is super fast and light, I love it. So now when I ride my bike to work I get there a whole lot quicker, and it can still hold my little basket on it! YEAH! I think that is all for now though. I am just working on getting wedding stuff done, it is coming along good. Any suggestions and ideas are more than okay!

No comments: