Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I can't believe I am doing this


Okay, so I never thought I would have a blog!!!! I thought it would be a good idea though. JJ has one and I love reading about what she is doing! So I thought I could put some wedding updates on here so everybody can know what I am doing!!! I realize my address is Natalie Bodrero, and I am not quite Bodrero yet, but I figure it will be soon enough. Well as of right now, I have my dress and Mike has his suit!! We went to dillards last night and picked it out, and it looks so good on him! I am so excited. Then his mom went and bought it the next morning. When she went to go get it she just started laughing and the sales guy was nervous she didn't like it. So I guess she was laughing becuase it is the same color of suit his Dad wore when him and Mike's mom got married!!! WIERD HUH!! I think it is so cool that it turned out that way. Mike's mom says that it is wierd how many things they do alike, I love it! Also, we got our plane tickets to cancun!!! YEAH!!! We offically have a honeymoon spot! Now we just have to work on getting our passports, which I am not looking forward to. Well I am off to bed, I hope I can keep on top of this to keep you all updated! Oh, by the way that picture is there so you can see what I look like when I am typing!! Okay I know I am lame, but I love it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you and I love this idea! Keep it up! Natalie Bodrero huh...Sounds so right,but you better keep the Hulse in there somewhere...LOL Mom

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! I'm so excited you started to blog. it really is a great way to keep up to date with people and get to see some fun pictures! I'm so excited. Your my first friend to start on and I couldn't be happier its you! You should be more embarrassed to have a face book account. . .JK! love you! JJ

Anonymous said...

Natalie,
I was catching up on JJ's blog and saw the link to yours. I am glad I can keep up to date with you by reading your blog. I still can't believe you are getting married so soon, but am so excited for you and look forward to hearing about all the plans.
Love ya lots,
Melissa

Anonymous said...

okay, i admit i have secretly thought about starting a blog, but i have two beautiful children to show pictures of. i guarantee i will not post a picture of myself typing! but i really like seeing you typing! i am so excited to see your face more often and hear how all the plans are coming along, etc. by the way, i was thinking what's a nataliebodrero? love you!