Tuesday, December 7, 2010

CLAY!

Well it has been forever since I have posted and I thought I would post about Clay and his birthday! My little boy is now 2 years old! I can't believe it!

He is obsessed with choo choo's and can't get enough of them. He loves looking at pictures of them, playing with them, watching show with them, and reading books with them as well! He also loves Toy Story, so Toy Story 3 is perfect woody, buzz, and a choo choo!!! What more could a little boy ask for.

So for his birthday we decided to redo his bedroom. We ordered him a log bed that some people in providence made. It is awesome and he loves it. It came with a little side table, frame and bench that they engraved Clay on. I painted a choo choo on the wall, a must. We also got him a down comforter with a duvet cover that has cars all over it. We got some picture printed off and framed of the three of us and put them close to his bed. Last we got a night light that he loves to turn on and off.


Saturday we had family and friends over to celebrate. I made a choo choo rice crispy treat cake.


Grandma and Grandpa Hulse got him Buzz Lightyear. At first he was super confused as to how we got Buzz out of the tv. He loves it now and gets excited to see him on tv and in his living room. Porter, Kami and Avi got him some cars always good to have. The Kohler family got him tons of new tools and a car with a tool box on it! Also they got him some new choo choos that he carries with him everywhere and must sleep with them in his bed. More cars as well. Jen and Cody got him a play rug with a road on it to play with all of his new cars and choo choos! Jen made a super cute choo choo shirt that he also is in love with. You can never have to many trains or cars for this little boy. His birthday turned out perfect, he had a great time and crashed when everybody left.


For other updates, Mike is loving his new job at Logan River Academy. He has to take the boys skiing once a week, I know so sad for him. This new job has been great for me because he his home a lot more. I have been working at Prince Gallery once a week for a few hours, it has been a lot of fun. Other than that we are just getting ready for Christmas. We are going to St. Louis and leave Christmas Eve and come back New Years eve. I am really excited to see family even though not everybody with be there. Well that is all for now I am getting tired so my brain isn't working.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

He is getting so big. I can't believe I haven't even met him yet. My sister keeps telling me to come to Logan. So someday I will and we will come see you!!

Anonymous said...

Finally! I've been waiting for an update. Sounds like life is good! What could be better. Hey if you are driving to St. Louis, you should stop in Omaha :) We'd love to see you.

Brad, Emily, Mya said...

Happy Birthday Clay. I love his new room. It's adorable; you guys did great. His cake was so cute too and it looks like he got lots of new toys to keep him entertained. Can't wait to see you!