Sunday, September 20, 2009

Etsy!

So I have been wanting to open a shop on Etsy for some time now, but have failed to do so. Until today!!! I finally got a shop all set up! It is so much fun! It will be even more fun when I actually sell something, so wish me luck.

I started out with the name enjay, which is my initials NJ just spelled out, my creative little brother came up with that. So I debated for like. . . . 5 months ish, and finally decided to just do it. Well I went to set it up and it was already taken!!! I was so sad. Then I decided to do enbe, which is what my creative husband came up with. So after playing with logos forever, because I already had one for enjay, I finally got everything set up. I posted all of my books for sale this afternoon, and now I need to make more because there are not very many!

Here it is http://enbe.etsy.com

Other than that, we are going to Vegas tomorrow to a bike expo. I am super excited! We are going to stay with my Aunt Lori in their beautiful house. Tuesday I am going to play with her all day, while Mike goes and rides tons of different bikes. Then on Wednesday I will go with Mike to the bike show and look at all the new bikes!! It will be super fun. Then we are going to drive back Wednesday night, wish me luck, Clay hates the car at night!

The other night at dinner Clay kept making a super funny face. He does this face quite often but I haven't ever gotten a picture of it. Well I got tons of pictures and a couple of videos, he couldn't stop making that crazy face. He is so much fun and so full of energy. He is going to be walking any day now I can feel it. He is so dang cute I can't handle it most days.


Look at those faces and just try not to laugh.

5 comments:

Cassie said...

so cute! I am going to add it to my list on my blog! Do you make 12x12 books for scrapbooks too?

Anonymous said...

so fun! you are so creative!

Carol Beck said...

clay is really cute!!!

amy said...

i've had lots of good comments about your books from my friends!! one girl wants to know if you'll also scrap up a book for her.

Pierce Family said...

Hey Natalie! Yeah, we have been busier than ever. You wouldnt believe all the hoops weve had to jump through! We got our orders to spend 36 months in Alaska!! We are so dang excited! Its gonna be a fun adventure :)
Yeah, James is getting big. All he likes to do is eat! He is growing up so fast! Im sure you know all abou that.
How are you and Clay & Mike doing? How are you liking your new house? We sure miss you guys. Every so often one of us will say something that reminds us of you and we cant help but smile :)