Monday, July 21, 2008

BABY!



So I had my doctors appointment this morning, I went in hoping I was going to get an ultra sound but thinking I probably wouldn't. Well when I went in with the nurse she said, "oh are you having your ultra sound today?? You should because you are 19 1/2 weeks" I said I was hoping so but i wasn't sure. She told me you have to specifically schedule your ultra sound because it is a special lady that does that, well nobody told me that!!! Even when I made my appointment why didn't anybody mention that to me!! So then my doctor came in and said, oh you should be having an ultra sound today why are you not?? I told him because nobody informed me that I had to schedule it specially with this lady. I also told him that I was going to Texas the next day and it would be fun to show my family pictures!! So he said he would see what he could do to squeeze me in!!! YEAH!!!! I was so excited, so he came back in and told me she just got there and she was doing an ultra sound and that she would squeeze me in after this other girl! So we just had to wait like 15 minutes or so and then it was out turn!! YEAH!!! It was so much fun and she had the whole fancy 3-D thing, and she gave me a CD so this is our sweet little baby. It was so much fun, and I can't wait to go to Texas tomorrow and see my family!!! Other good news Mike is skipping work to play today!! So I am taking a half day of work, so it was a great day!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Awesome! I was hoping though that you were going to say you decided you couldn't wait and wanted to see what you were having ;-)!

amy said...

oh, i think it looks like a girl! she's beautiful!

jen morgan said...

ieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!