Monday, June 23, 2008

hmmm. . . .

Well today is again Monday, which means Mike left this morning to go to Idaho for the week. The really good thing and sucky thing about this week is. . . I am going to Idaho to see him for the weekend!!! The sucky part is, he usually comes home Thursday night, but I have to work Friday. So I will drive up with JJ and Scotty Friday after work that is one less day to see my husband! DUMB! It will be fun however to go see where he is living. We are going to go canoing across a lake and do a little hiking! It will be tons o fun.


The newest thing I did to keep myself busy was to redo some chairs! The business next to Prince Gallery went out of business, sad for them happy for me! They were throwing away everything, so I got some free chairs and spray painted them and re-upholstered them, they look really good I think. Especially for my first time doing that! So that was my highlight of last week.


I also had another doctors appointment last week, which the doctor was not there because he was delivering a baby over at the hospital. My dad says that is a good sign, now I know he has experience. So the nurse just did a little ultra sound so I could hear the babies heart beat. She couldn't find it for a little bit and it was freaking me out!! But no worries she found it and all is good.


I came home to presents on my door today. Mike's mom loves to get us goodies and leave them at our door. She is so funny, and I love the presents. She got some cute baby clothes, towels, and wash cloths. They all have cute little duckies on them. Also she bought me some bread and E.L. Fudge cookies!! YUMMY! She is so good to us! I love getting surprises when I get home from work.

No comments: