Monday, April 7, 2008

Goodbye Prince Gallery

So today was officially my last day at Prince Gallery. This has been the only job I have been sad about leaving. When I gave Frank my two weeks I cried immediately after, and have cried periodically at work when thinking about leaving. I will now be working at Inkley's which will be a very good job, and I am confident I have made the right decision. Frank went to many great lengths to get me to stay, he even tried to get me heath insurance. I was very flattered by all the things he tried to do for me to get me to stay. I was supposed to work all week and my last would have been Friday. To my surprise when I told Frank I was definitely going to Inkley's he said today was my last day and he wanted my key. It was a very sad day, and once again cried when I left. I loved that job, and I learned a lot there. I met some awesome people and had a great time. It is time to move on though. On to my next adventure to learn more about photography, something I have wanted to learn about for quite some time now. I am excited to take on my new adventure. Also now I get the rest of the week off!!! YEAH!! I have recently learned how to make books, so that is what I will do this week! I will probably find many other projects I want to start as well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nat, I'm sorry you won't be working there any more. I know you loved your job, but I also know you have been torn at what to do. So i'm glad you are happy you decided on something. You'll be great at what ever you do. Love you!!

Cassie said...

How sad that you had to leave a job, but I am a little jealous! I think Inkley's would be fun since I started into photography a few years ago. I go in there and just look at all the equipment I want if I ever get going on making a studio, haha!

Will you take pictures there? What will you do?

amy said...

how's the job? send me pics of your books. i want to see!!!

Ellie said...

have fun on your new adventure. photography sounds like so much so i hope you like it.