Sunday, February 3, 2008

Snowshoeing!!!





So, I haven't updated this in a really long time!! We just went on a really fun snowshoeing adventure today so I thought I would post some fun pictures! It has been snowing like crazy today!! When I woke up this morning at 8:30 it was snowing and it is still snowing now, and it is 6:30! Crazy!!! So we went with Scotty and his two dogs. So we had three people and 4 dogs! They loved it but were so tired from walking in tall snow, so they both passed out when we got home. Right now we are just about to do some dutch oven dinner and dessert! So my hands are freezing right now and it is hard to type, so look at the cool pics and I hope all is well with everybody! YEAH FOR NEW SNOW!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nat! I miss you too! Call me soon. I look at your blog all the time waiting for a new post. You guys do such fun stuff I can't wait to see what new adventure you have done. I'm getting so excited for this summer, we will have so fun! love you!

Ryan said...

Hi Nat,
It looks like you guys acutally have more snow than buffalo. I didn't that was possible :). See ya later.

Cassie said...

Oh I miss you, I am glad I found out you had a blog though!! Yeah, I love reading them. My sister is going to go to school in Logan so maybe we will see you more!!

Ellie said...

i just read you blog about the cat...did you keep atlas? randy and i had a cat when were first married and i have to tell the ya the cat hair is the worst but we loved our kitty!